Thursday, February 5, 2009

Hawaii Bound

3 more day until I hit the sunny beaches of Hawaii. I write this as I sit on my cold wet balcony trying to get a decent smoke in. The I checked and saw that I had 3 more days of my GNC Total Body Cleaning Program. The agreement in my head is that when I finish the program I bought I will start running. Well I guess Hawaii is going to be where I start my runs.
I think I will try to wake up around 5am to go running then get to work at 8am. Think I'll go buy some running clothes. All I have is jeans and softball proved that,... well ... jeans aren't for sports....

So in my preparation for my grand re-alliance with my physical well-being I decided to do 50 push ups and 50 sit ups yesterday. Matthew joined me in the push up and sit ups. Both of us struggle. Its going to be a tough road ahead...... I'm actually sore today... That's sad.

So Matthew has purple haze down on Bass. 1 song down, 2 to go. I am promoting a song called 'Shame, Shame, Shame' as their 'Blues' song selection because I think the boys would sound good doing it. Their original I have been working on with Matthew has some possibilities. Purple Haze is a great rock song of course... But its hilarious to me that they are going to do an LSD inspired tune that represented rebellion in many forms. Be fun to watch.
So I think he is going to finish his 3rd Harry Potter book in this Tri-mester and get an insane amount of AR points (AR is a reading program used in many schools including Arnold). Glad he loves academics so much. He is doing so much better I ever did, I hope he continues his path....

So still haven't bought that camera. Think its about time to start posting photos. I believe I will use Hawaii as my photo testing grounds.

No comments:

Post a Comment