Sunday, February 1, 2009

Getting Old.....

Some say that age is just a number, irrelevant to the person if they only believed that they were younger... Bah... So my last softball game was Friday night. I have decided I have the athletic ability of a 65 year old... While sad I plan to try again. But to get better I need a elaborate plan to get back into shape. Here's what I have to do:
- Run 3x a week for 3 miles
- Train Jujitsu 2x aweek
- Train Judo 1x a week

Sounds pretty simple on paper, my sore back is telling me its gonna be hard. I am glad I have friends to help.

Had to work all of Saturday. Its worth it. While I miss Matthew when I have to work the weekends I know in the long run the money is going to my new home purchase. I will be getting my townhouse this year no matter what. Its the right time, I got the right job, the right money, the right area, etc.

So my counterpart up north just left the company. I don't blame him. All the chaos of the last year could unnerve the calmest person. I luckily am used to the wild changes and my personality just goes with the flow.

The further I move up the company the more I think about a saying by the wise Colonel O'Neil "I have spent my entire life sticking it to the man, I have become the man, I don't think I can be the man."

No comments:

Post a Comment